Motify - Where Motivation Begins - Believe in yourself, Don't Give up, Key to success!

Most of us have been in a situation where we see life falling apart, right in front of our eyes. The key over here is, 'DONT PANIC, DONT WORRY'.


You might be wondering why shouldn't I? You see people in front of you, with big cars, TED Talks, and other major conferences. Or probably as a Gamer of Counter Strike:Global Offensive, or Defense Of the Ancients or League Of Legends, you look up to champions and think why can't you be like them? You look at their game-play and you think you are better than them!

"You might be better than them!" Get rid of it, or you will never be able to put your life together. Don't look up to people, look inside you, find your potential and weakness. I know you might be thinking that its lame to find your potential and weakness. I can't overcome my weakness, its not easy. But, what I'm about to tell you might surprise you!

When people ask you to find your weakness or strengths, look deep inside, everyone has a great potential and great weakness! How will you overcome your weakness?? Its simple, don't overcome it, try to get someone to fix it. Its not a computer or Ipad or your mobile that if you hire someone he will fix it. No it doesn't works like this.

What I mean is find your other half! The thing is at many points in life you will come across people who are weak at some point but better at the other. Here's an analogy, When you want to drill an OIL-RIG, You hire Petroleum Engineers, in petroleum engineering, there are 3 major types,
1. Reservoir Engineer
2. Drilling Engineer
3. Production Engineer

All three of these work together to accomplish task, Its just because they comprise knowledge in different aspects, but the same thing.

Apply the same thing on your life, I call it "SKILL TRADING". What you do is pretty much simple. You are good at something? Offer that!, bad at something? Demand that?

Alot of people have different issues! Lets say you want to set up a cloth shop? The problem is you have the idea but no funds. Its not the time where you drop your idea and be like, my life is over! And say " If only I was rich, I would have afford it !" Well, if you were rich, you wouldn't do this at the first place! Look at the solutions, you can ask alot of people to fund you! There are alot of people you can find online to help you. If that doesn't seem to work out, go to a local store, snap a few picture of cloths, go online, make a sale or two, expand!

The key is, DONT GIVE UP! You give up, you lose!

Thank you for reading! I wish you a good day ahead!

Let us know in comments whats bothering you! And we will try to suggest a solution, if not us the community will!

Comments

  1. As Winston Churchill said: Never Never Never Give Up!

    Everything was said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your nice comment is a source of motivation for me to continue!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Motivational Love

I'm not interested in this, I'm not interested in that, but I'm interested in this.

Thank you for reading! - We have reached 1000+ Views!